Autumn Statement 2023: policy analysis and panel
Free policy event and panel session analysing the implications of the Autumn Statement for post-16 education, skills and employment in England
Autumn Statement 2023
27 November 2023 | 2.00pm-3.30pm | Online
Join us for this free virtual seminar and panel session on the Autumn Statement on 27 November 2023 from 2pm to 3.30pm.
This Campaign for Learning event will analyse the Autumn Statement and the implications for post-16 education, skills and employment in England with our further education and higher education panel:
- Fiona Aldridge, Head of Insight and Intelligence, West Midlands Combined Authority
- Simon Ashworth, Director of Policy, AELP
- Stephen Evans, CEO, Learning & Work Institute
- Julian Gravatt, Deputy CEO, Association of Colleges
- Nick Hillman, Director, HEPI
- Susan Pember, Director of Policy, HOLEX
The session will be chaired and facilitated by Mark Corney, the Campaign for Learning's senior policy adviser
Book your place
This session will be delivered by Zoom.
To book your place, please go to our Zoom registration page: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZElduCqrz0jHt2W2-Ue3ctDY_KEIjDvhwWD