Spring Budget 2024 - policy panel and analysis
Free policy event and panel session analysing the implications of the Spring Budget for post-16 education, skills and employment in England
Spring Budget 2024: implications for post-16 education, skills and employment
11 March 2024 | 2.00pm-3.30pm | Online
Join us for this free virtual seminar and panel session on the Spring Budget on 11 March from 2pm to 3.30pm.
This Campaign for Learning event will analyse the Spring Budget and the implications for post-16 education, skills and employment in England with our further education and higher education panel:
- Fiona Aldridge, Head of Insight and Intelligence, West Midlands Combined Authority
- Simon Ashworth, Director of Policy, AELP
- Julian Gravatt, Deputy CEO, Association of Colleges
- Nick Hillman, Director, HEPI
- Louise Murphy, Economist, Resolution Foundation
- Susan Pember, Director of Policy, HOLEX
The session will be chaired and facilitated by Mark Corney, the Campaign for Learning's senior policy adviser
Book your place
This session will be delivered by Zoom.
To book your place, please go to our Zoom registration page: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEqcO2vqjIvH93GjeeZlycJwQCiofPXUH6l