Cultivating resilience: strategies for supporting families in times of change
7 May 2024 | 1.00pm-3.00pm | Online
The session focuses on understanding the dynamics of change within family units and provides practitioners with effective strategies to foster resilience.
Through insightful discussions and case studies, participants will explore practical tools for supporting parents and children in navigating stress, uncertainty, and adaptation. The session aims to equip practitioners with the skills to guide families through transformative experiences, promoting emotional well-being and strengthening the family unit's ability to bounce back from adversity. Practitioners will gain valuable insights to help families build resilience, embrace change, and thrive in the face of life's inevitable challenges.?
The workshop provides attendees with:
- An understanding of the dynamics of change within family units, exploring the factors that contribute to stress, uncertainty, and adaptation
- effective strategies for fostering resilience within families, that support parents and children in navigating transformative experiences
- practical skills to guide families through various changes, helping them navigate stress and uncertainty, and facilitating adaptation. This includes the ability to offer support during transformative experiences
- knowledge and skills necessary to promote emotional well-being within families and strengthen their ability to bounce back from adversity.
will benefit from attending?
This workshop is ideal for family learning professionals and colleagues working with families to support learning and wellbeing including those who work in:
- adult and community education
- arts organisations
- early years
- further education
- health settings
- heritage venues
- local authorities
- museums and galleries
This online workshop will be delivered by Stacy Mann, Senior Adviser for Families, Early Years and Childcare at Campaign for Learning.
Early Bird £40+VAT (until 15 March 2024)
Standard Ticket £50+VAT (16 March 2024 onwards)
National Centre for Family Learning members - 10% discount applied to earlybird and standard tickets when you book. You can join the Centre for free.
Please note if you already have an account on the Campaign for Learning's website, you will need to email us on [email protected] to be activated as a member of the National Centre for Family Learning.
How to book
Please sign in or register below to book