Our Friends help us to champion learning and achieve positive change.
Organisational Friends of the Campaign for Learning will benefit from:
- One FREE place at each of our regular policy seminars, and 50% discount on additional places
- 20% discount on all our other training, events and briefings
- Membership of our Leading Learning at Work forum (specifically for colleagues delivering learning internally in your organisation)
- Invitations to special events, debates and launches
- Recognition of your support with your logo and link on our Friends' web page (optional)
Any colleague at your organisation can take advantage of these benefits.
We gain insight and share thinking and practice from all of our activities whether it's a practical family project, a learning psychology webinar, a large scale research programme or a policy roundtable. The financial support from our Friends allows us to focus on the things that make the most difference.
If you share our values and believe in the power of learning, please become a Friend.
Once you become an organisational Friend of the Campaign for Learning, we will contact you to ensure you get the most out of your membership.
Cost of becoming a Friend
To become an organisational Friend costs £250 plus VAT annually. You can pay online here.
If you would like to pay by a different means, please contact us on [email protected]