Plan a Brilliant Learning at Work Week 2017 - one day workshop
Campaign for Learning, Westminster, London, SW1P 1RD
22 February 2017
|Cost: £140 (no VAT), includes lunch|
Discounts available for CFL Friends, multiple bookings and for VCS organisations
Leading Learning at Work forum members - please contact the organiser about free and discount places.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PLACE
To book a place please email email@example.com
Learning at Work Week takes place from 15th – 21st May 2017. It’s a great opportunity to make learning and development more visible in your organisation by running a branded campaign and linked learning activities that support your employee and business goals.
Our popular and highly rated Learning at Work Week Planning Workshop is ideal if you are running it for the first time, or want to pick up new ideas and refresh your strategies for engaging employees in all types of learning. It’s also a great opportunity to meet, share and discuss ideas with delegates from other companies taking part in the Week.
What we’ll do on the day
Starting with an issue or challenge faced by your workplace, we'll take you through the approaches and steps you can use to design an engaging and creative Learning at Work Week campaign that is appropriate for your setting.
We will cover:
• the essential planning steps, innovative ideas and successful strategies for running special learning events that engage all employees and foster a culture of learning within your organisation
• how to use Learning at Work Week 2017 as a ‘catalyst for change’ for both employees and your organisation
• successful approaches used by other companies, including winners of the best event awards
• ideas linked to the 2017 theme CURIOUS & CREATIVE
• the wealth of resources and activity ideas available, many of which are free or low cost
You will have the opportunity to share and discuss your ideas with delegates from a range of companies.
Whilst the workshop will focus on how to run Learning at Work Week, the planning steps and strategies can be applied to any learning and development campaign or promotion in your company or organisation.
Who will benefit from attending?
HR, Learning and Development professionals, or anyone with a remit for supporting or co-ordinating a Learning at Work Week campaign in their workplace.
Please note: as there is some overlap, delegates may not benefit if they have already attended the Designing Powerful Learning Campaigns for your Workplace workshop.
The cost of this one-day workshop is £140 (no VAT) including lunch and materials (both in print and electronic formats).
ï¿½ 1998-2010 Campaign for Learning