There are spaces available on this event.
Click here to book
Learning at Work Week Webinar - plan activities with one month to go!
18 April 2017
|Cost: £20* per person and discounts for mutiple bookings|
Time: 12pm-1pm (including time for questions)
Learning at Work Week runs from 15th to 21st May 2017!
In this special webinar, the Learning at Work Week team at the Campaign for Learning will show you how to deliver a great Learning at Work Week in your workplace, even if you have only just started your planning and with a month to go!
- Creating a focus for Learning at Work Week that supports your wider objectives
- Great activities that you can set up quickly and on a budget, which motivate and engage including on this year's theme Curious & Creative.
- Making impact and a splash in your Learning at Work Week communications
- Celebrating and measuring your success
Who should attend?
Businesses and organisations looking to run internal events for Learning at Work Week.
There will be opportunities to ask questions throughout the session and you’ll get electronic planning materials and ideas you can use for further inspiration.
* All proceeds support the Campaign for Learning's charitable work to promote lifelong learning in communities.For discounts on group bookings please get in touch with the organiser
ï¿½ 1998-2010 Campaign for Learning